An international career
Join our team of professionals in either back- or front office positions, and help our clients achieve operational excellence.
Northern Europe: BA & Supply Chain Coordinator
- Job/Title: BA & Supply Chain Coordinator
- Job level: Position of trust and confidentiality
- Legal Entity/Department: PalletBiz Denmark ApS/Supply Chain & Administration
- Direct reference: Managing Director & Supply Chain Manager in Denmark
- In-direct references: Global Sourcing & Sales (GSS), COO
- Back-office (s): Copenhagen & Esbjerg
- Danish and English – written and spoken languages. Other languages would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Higher relevant education in Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Supply Chain, Order Administration or accounting
- Good and proficient IT-user (min.: Microsoft Office software systems)
- Highly structured and good with human interaction and relationship building
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing supplier & client relations
- Experience with product & market development
- Open, extrovert and self-driven
- Proactive approach to business development & administration
- Loyal and thinking “Win/Win”
- Good analytical abilities and systematic thinking
- Engaged and engaging!
PalletBiz are open to hear from motivated, energetic individuals – being students looking for an internship or graduates looking for a great opportunity.
Send us your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to hearing from you!
All rights reserved - PalletBiz logo & trademark, products, and Franchise system is owned by PalletBiz Franchising Kft - Tel: (+36) 1 464 9500 - email@example.com